HI YOU'RE WONDERFUL AND I HOPE YOU HAVE AN AMAZING WEEK(: 🎶
well thanks? lol who you be?
im in one of those periods in my life where i cant focus on anything i cant finish an assignment i cant listen to one song for more than 5 seconds i cant sit through a tv show episode i cant finish a book i cant write a story
all i can do is stare blankly at the wall and wish i had something to do but everything i could do or want to do is just supremely unsatisfying
- Ode To Sleep: Do you wake up feeling positive but as the day goes on you find you'd rather be in bed and not participating?
- Holding On To You: What are you holding onto to stay alive?
- Migraine: Do you feel like you are alone when you have to deal with your thoughts?
- House Of Gold: Do you find it hard to live for someone?
- Car Radio: Do you feel like you need music to distract yourself from your thoughts?
- Semi-Automatic: Do you understand why you might hurt someone?
- Screen: Do you feel like you have a screen that you show people when you are faking how you actually feel?
- The Run And Go: Do you share your problems with people or keep them to yourself?
- Fake You Out: Do you feel like you are a fake? Or faking how you feel?
- Guns For Hands: Do you feel sad or like you relate when you hear Tyler sing this song?
- Trees: Do you wish God would reply when you pray or when you speak to him?
- Truce: Do you feel happy when you have made it through a bad night?
I want something just like this, but I would think it would be difficult to heat/cool with so much window space. But I’m sure it would make it wonderfully open and airy when the weather was ideal.